Tuesday, July 17, 2007

babe post #1 [plus mini game post]

When you get down to it, you always blog about the things that matter. hehehe.

===========================

First babe post of this location

So I've been watching the 6th season of Emmy award winning TV-series 24, even if ida says it's not as good as the past ones. I'm kinda getting hints of that right now, but the superhuman-android-John McClane (Die Hard) clone-"you can't kill me" aura of Jack Bauer can still keep me glued to the screen for hours.

Add to that the reward of seeing her face on the screen: Marisol Nichols.

She takes the role of the right-hand errr... woman of CTU Director Bill Buchanan, and is pegged by the role to be of middle-eastern descent (in reality, she's Latina). That the series' plotline deals with middle-eastern terrorists creates a good side-story for the directors to play with, I think.



I'm just at episode 11, and her interaction with the people has been less than that of Kim Bauer in the preceding seasons, which is a bummer. I don't know if I'll be seeing the ever hawt Elisha Cuthbert this season, but Marisol's Latina hotness, and that intelligent-competent-kickass air she's got going is enough to keep me watching the series as of the moment.




here are more pics:





nice eh?

[=========== ]

and for my game post, if you'll allow me to call it that.

We all watched the seminal treatise on human and alien robot interaction - the Transformers.
It is common practice now in the media industry to have the game huffing and puffing after the movie is released. As for "Transformers - The Game", here's my review:




IT SUCKS.

[semi-disclaimer: they say it plays nice on a console e.g. XBox or PSwhatever. But for us PC-gamers who are used to a little more depth on the story line and game play, and not just the mind-blowing graphics, you gotta do a little better than that.]

3 comments:

wandering storyteller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the addict said...

wandering storyteller said...
my own words about Transformers the Game:



@#$$@@#$$^&*%$#!!!!!!



'scuse my French.

July 17, 2007 6:01 PM

[ed. - language understood brother. usage may not be by others.]

wandering storyteller said...

heehee.